01 Mar 3M Temflex Vinyl Tape
- The combination of the rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Provides resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and other varying weather conditions
- For protective jacketing and harnessing
- Operates well in temperatures ranging from 32 to 176 degrees F (0 to 80 degrees C)
- Made of black, brown, or orange durable PVC
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M Temflex is a good quality, economical general purpose vinyl insulating tape. This tape is 600V-rated with excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions.