17 Jan 3M PE Foam 4160G
Posted at 07:09h
Double-coating polyethylene foam tape with high strength acrylic adhesive.
- Plastic Hooks, Racks and Dispensers
- Wire and Cable Clips
- Appliance, Display Case and Electronic Equipment Trim
- Automotive trim
- General purpose Joining / Mounting
- To obtain optimum adhesion, to bonding surface must be clean, dry and well unified.
- Ideal tape application temperature range is 70 °F to 100°F (21 °C to 38°C). Initial tape application to surfaces at temperatures below 50 °F (10°C) is not recommended because the adhesive becomes too firm to adhere.
- The foam construction makes these products ideal for many joining, mounting, gasketing and sealing application involving irregular surface.
- For secure joining/mounting, 2 kilograms is the maximum static loading for 1 square inch tape application.